Duterte for President Movement builds up in various provinces in the Visayas!

Source: Manila Bulletin

Davao City – Several months after setting-up their networks in Mindanao, the Duterte for President Movement is now reaching the Visayas areas, the organizers disclosed yesterday.

In an interview with the Manila Bulletin yesterday, village chieftain Mar Masanguid, movement head, said that they are now setting up their networks in at least seven provinces in the Visayas.

These include Leyte, Cebu, Iloilo, Bohol, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, and Biliran.

“Local residents in most provinces in the Visayas warmly welcomed us, signifying their intent to support the candidacy of Mayor Rodrigo Duterte for President in 2016,” Masanguid said.

Rody-Duterte

He added that networks in most parts of Mindanao had already been installed, which include the areas of Davao Region, South Cotabato, North Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Agusan and Surigao provinces.

“We are targeting about eight to nine million votes here in Mindanao,” Masanguid said, adding that at present, the group already garnered almost six million signature votes endorsing Duterte for president.

He said that recently, their group was in Dumaguete City in Negros Oriental where local officials from the city down to the barangay (village) levels have signified their intention to join the crusade that is calling for Duterte to run for the highest position in the country in 2016.

“We were also invited at the session of the Sangguniang Panlungsod of Dumaguete City where we were given a chance to talk about the movement,” Masanguid said.

The movement will also target around eight million votes from the Visayas which, Masanguid said, would not be difficult to achieve due to the overwhelming support they received in the area from government officials and ordinary citizens that include drivers, farmers, and even market vendors.

He said that in Cebu, most of the taxi drivers and ordinary vendors knew Duterte due to his hard stand against drugs and campaign against all forms of criminalities.

Some folks in Leyte and Bohol also owned Duterte, noting that the mayor’s ancestors had once thrived in the two provinces.

Masanguid also told the Manila Bulletin that during the last week of this month, the movement will finalize their networks in Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro City, and Surigao del Sur.

Some of their workers are also working closely in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao for the movement to roll starting next month.

Manolito Gavas eats fake title literally by order of Vice Mayor Rody Duterte!

A suspected swindler Manolito Gavas was arrested Monday, July 9 for claiming to be part of a foundation that grants land in Davao City for just a mere P250.

Manolito Gavas as he presented the fake title in an interview a day before his arrest.

He also made an erroneous claim to the unsuspecting victims that the foundation owns the entire Philippines, and presented a fake Supreme Court (SC) decision claiming so.

Days before his arrest a group of squatters staked their plots on an empty land at Victoria Village after Gavas assured them that the land was his and showed them a fake decision penned by the Supreme Court in 1998 granting them land ownership.

He was scheduled for inquest proceedings today for various charges, including syndicated estafa through falsification of public documents, trespassing, malicious mischief and robbery.

Vice mayor Rodrigo Duterte, on his Sunday morning TV show made a threat at he will  forced the suspect to eat the fake land titles he presented once he will meet him.

Duterte, went to met Gavas at the jail before dawn Tuesday. And he made real of his threat and  really forced the suspect Gavas to eat fake land titles he presented.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...