GenSans famous Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar is now her in Davao City’s SM City Davao Annex!
As part of the Davao Food Appreciations Tour (DFAT) 2012, we got to visit one of the best restaurant for Pinoy foods in Davao City.
If you love Pinoy food and you are craving for it, then the best place to go to is Davao’s Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar which is conveniently located inside the mall. If you are on a shopping mode and already tired and hungry, just a step away inside the SM City Davao.
The food are reasonably priced, the service is good and the food superb. If you are a group of five. they have a set menus called Piyesta Meals that is made just right for you, the Price ranges from P 1,000.00 – P 1,300.00 and if you are just there alone or wit a date then their a la carte menu is just as reasonable.
Piyesta Meal set is what I could recommend, seafood set meal, pork, chicken, vegetable, just look at their menu and see for yourselves which one just fits to your taste and diet. A Pinoy meal deal indeed!
Try out their famous Kura Sticks, a big chilli wrapped in a wrapper and dipped in a sauce, and savor the mild flavor of hotness, just one of my favorites.
A must visit if you are at SM City Davao, just go to the SM Annex and you wont miss Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar.
- Renz Bulseco of the Travelling Nomad – http://www.thetravelingnomad.com
- Mark Cabrera of Markable – http://www.markable.me
- Andrew dela Serna of Davao Foodie – http://www.davaofoodie.com
- Ria Jose of Kusina Maria – http://www.kusinamaria.com
- Dulce Lada of Padd Solutions – http://www.paddsolutions.com
- Anj Nacorda of Davaoisms – http://www.davaoisms.com