I am blessed to be part of the exclusive bunch who took part in the famous Davao Food Appreciations Tour (DFAT) 2012!
And one of the best places I have ever been to for healthy dessert alternative is Frozen Yogurt at Yoh Froz. You can get all the frozen delights that they have not only for desserts , but also for cooling down with the sizzling summer heat.
You can enjoy your yogurt in lots of different ways, on a sick, on top of a Belgian waffle, as parfait, mochi or just the way you want it. I can only say, once you tried it you will come back for more.
Hungry already? Just head your way to Yoh Froz at Torres St. Davao City to get your fix!
Thanks to the organizers of DFAT 2012 for the experience, lots of fun and the nomnom trip!
- Renz Bulseco of the Travelling Nomad – http://www.thetravelingnomad.com
- Mark Cabrera of Markable – http://www.markable.me
- Andrew dela Serna of Davao Foodie – http://www.davaofoodie.com
- Ria Jose of Kusina Maria – http://www.kusinamaria.com
- Dulce Lada of Padd Solutions – http://www.paddsolutions.com
- Anj Nacorda of Davaoisms – http://www.davaoisms.com